Skip to Content
- ½ packet of yeast
- 100g of sugar
- 250g of flour 00
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 50g of butter
- Combine the butter and sugar in a bowl and start mixing with the electric whips. Add 1 egg, yeast and, little by little, the flour.
- Mix until you get a smooth dough.
- Roll it out with the help of a rolling pin and using a glass, cut lots of discs. Now decorate them making many small cuts that go outwards.
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet with baking paper and brush them with the other egg.
- Bake them in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Let them cool before serving.