Skip to Content
- 400g of flour 00
- 1 egg
- 60g of milk
- 80g of butter
- 200g of sugar
- 1 packet of yeast
- a pinch of salt
- In a bowl, mix the butter with the sugar until you get a crumbled mixture.
- Then add the egg and continue mixing. Add the milk and a pinch of salt and lastly, flour and yeast.
- Mix all the ingredients until you get a smooth dough. Divide it into several balls and roll them giving a U shape. Using a knife, cut 2 lines on each biscuit.
- Place the cookies on a baking tray with baking paper and brush the surfaces with the egg yolk.
- Bake the biscuits at 180° C for 10/15 minutes.
- Let them cool completely before serving.