Skip to Content
- 500g of flour 00
- 180g of sugar
- 100g of butter
- 40g of milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 packet of yeast
- a pinch of salt
- Using a fork, work the butter with the sugar until you get a crumbly texture.
- Add the egg, milk, honey and finally the flour and yeast.
- Continue to mix until you get a smooth dough.
- With a rolling pin, roll out the dough and cut out rectangles with a knife. Using a fork, create lines on the surface of the cookies.
- Place the biscuits on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake them at 180 ° C for 10/15 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool completely before serving.