- 500gr of flour 00
- 30gr of corn flour
- 30gr of corn flakes
- 150gr of cold butter
- 200gr of granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 40ml of milk
- 1 packet of yeast
- A pinch of salt
- Mix together the flour, corn flour and yeast. Grind the corn flakes with a blender and add them to the flour.
- Mix the cold butter with the granulated sugar and a pinch of salt. Combine 1 whole egg.
- Combine the flours and mix everything quickly.
- Add the milk and knead until you get a smooth dough. Wrap it in plastic and place it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Roll out the pastry using a rolling pin and cut many rectangles with a knife. Round the edges with your hands and decorate them by making cuts on the surfaces
- Place the cookies on the baking tray with baking paper and bake for about 12-15 minutes.
- Let them cool before serving.