- 500g of flour 00
- 200g of powdered sugar
- 50g of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 200g of butter
- 1 egg
- 60g of hazelnuts
- 80ml of milk
- 1 packet of yeast
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of granulated sugar
- Mix the butter and the sugar until you get a crumbled mixture, add yeast, salt, flour, cocoa powder and mix.
- Toast the hazelnuts for 2-3 minutes in a non-stick pan, then grind them finely.
- Add the chopped hazelnuts and the milk slowly and knead again.
- Finally, add the egg, knead well, then transfer the dough to a floured work surface. Work quickly with your hands to compact the dough, then roll it out with a rolling pin.
- Make some discs with a glass and place them on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Sprinkle the surface of the biscuits with granulated sugar.
- Bake the cookies in the oven at 180 ° C for 15 minutes. When cooked, remove from the oven and let the cookies cool.