Skip to Content
- 250g of flour
- 100g of butter
- 75g of powdered sugar
- 25g of corn starch
- 25ml of cooking cream
- 1 egg
- 1/2 packet of yeast
- First cut the butter into small pieces and put it in a large bowl.
- Add the egg, flour, sugar, yeast, corn starch and cream.
- Start mixing the ingredients with a spoon. Then continue kneading with your hands until you get a smooth dough.
- With a rolling pin, roll out the dough on a floured work surface. Using a glass, cut many discs and make the central hole using a spout of a pastry bag.
- Place the cookies on a baking tray covered with parchment paper and bake them at 180° C for 10 minutes.
- Let them cool before serving.