Skip to Content
- 250g of flour 00
- 62g of powdered sugar
- 55g of butter
- 33g of milk
- 1/2 packet of yeast
- granulated sugar
- Work together the butter and the sugar until you get a crumbled texture.
- Add the sifted flour and yeast and finally the milk. Knead well, then roll out with a rolling pin on a floured work surface.
- With a knife, cut the dough into many rectangles.
- Place the rectangles on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Brush the surface of each cookie with the milk and sprinkle the granulated sugar.
- Bake in the oven at 180 ° C and for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool before serving.