Skip to Content
- 200gr dark chocolate
- 100gr butter
- 2 eggs
- 100gr sugar
- 200gr flour “00”
- 1 packet of yeast
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave and add the butter. Once melted add the two eggs and sugar.
- Mix well and add the flour with the yeast. Mix the ingredients until you get a thick cream.
- Put the dough in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and roll it out with a rolling pin.
- With a heart-shaped mold, cut out the cookies and place them in a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake at 180° C for 10 minutes.
- Let them cool before serving.