WHY if I know perfectly well what I should eat and do to lose weight, am I unable to do that?
I have tried dozens of methods, but I never get any lasting result.
I hate my weakness. I’m not even able for my health to stick to a diet. I can’t find the motivation anymore. I don’t like my body and I feel so embarrassed when I see a photo of myself.
My whole life revolves around trying to control myself, but when I feel stressed, emotional or worn out I just have to eat. And then I feel guilty for ruining in one moment all the sacrifices and efforts I have done so far.
I’m so tired of all this, I just want to be normal.
That was me until I discovered a totally different way to solve my weight struggles.
WHAT’s the difference?
Most weight loss methods focus on what you should eat and what you shouldn’t eat and what kind of exercise you should do. Or they try to explain what is causing your cravings or your reason for overeating.
But they don’t get results
- 95% of diets fail, only 5% of dieters are able to maintain their weight loss over a year.
- Research in twins has shown the yo-yo effect: the more diets, the more weight gain.
- Knowing why you binge doesn’t stop you binging
- Following a diet doesn’t change your eating habits, that is the reason why people gain it back.
HOW do I get myself to do consistently what I know I should do?
Instead of focusing on what you should do I teach you how to make that change in your brain so that you really want to do what you have to do to get lean.
- You don’t need willpower
- I help you to create the strongest motivation
- Works with every balanced diet or your own food plan
- Immediate change and end of struggling
- Learn how to develop good eating habits in order to lose weight ‘as by itself’
- Natural balance to keep your weight off without sacrifice
WHO am I?
Eating Habits Specialist
Certified Professional Never Binge Again Coach
My name is Jessica Hazewinkel. I used to be obese because of my never officially diagnosed binging problem. At today’s DSM-V I would classify for severe BED
WHICH method do you use?
My coaching is based on the NBA System, developed by renowned psychologist Dr. Livingston, who wrote the bestselling book* “Never Binge Again”. This method includes specific techniques for isolating and permanently dis-empowering your “internal overeating and binge eating voice”